1. Brilliant：美好的; 闪耀的; 才华横溢的
2. Inspiration：灵感; 启发; 吸气; 启示
3. Contribution：贡献，捐赠，捐助; 捐赠
4. Field：田地; 域; 领域; 运动场
5. Relativity：相对论; 相关性; 相对性
Albert Einstein is perhaps the most famous scientist. Both his image and brilliant work on theoretical physics live on today and he serves as an inspiration to young scientists around the world.
Theoretical physics: 理论物理 theory: 学说，理论，原理。
Theoretical adj. 理论的；理论上的；假设的；推理的
1. Albert Einstein was born on the 14th of March 1879 and died on the 18th of April 1955.
2. Born in Germany to a Jewish family, Einstein made many contributions to the field of theoretical physics.
3. Even when very young, Einstein showed great ability in both math and science. He was naturally curious and had a brilliant analytical mind.
4.He produced perhaps one of the most famous equations ever: E = mc² (energy equals mass multiplied by the speed of light squared).
5. He is also well known for his theory of relativity: special theory of relativity and general theory relativity.
6. Einstein won the 1921 Nobel Prize in Physics.
7. Famous Albert Einstein quotes include: "If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I do know that I get most joy in life out of my violin."
8. " Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."